Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Help Support the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber



Help Support the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber



www.ChamberDay.org

Chamber Day 2006 is less than one month away.

Wednesday May 3rd is the date for the 18th annual Chamber Day Fund Raiser for the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber.

The Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber is dedicated to the treatment of diving accidents on a 24/7/365 basis. Having the Chamber available gives divers in Southern California waters a vital safety net in the event something should go wrong.

Although the Chamber has a contract from LA County it provides only about 60% of the Chamber’s annual budget needs. The annual Chamber Day contributions from divers, clubs, shops, manufacturers, organizations, publications and dive boat operators Chamber Day provide a significant portion of the remaining 40% of the budget.

For more information on how you can be involved in Chamber Day 2006 visit the Chamber Day web site at www.ChamberDay.org.

---

Karl E. Huggins - Program Manager huggins@usc.edu
USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber (310) 510-4020 Office
P.O. Box 5069 (310) 510-4023 Chamber
1 Big Fisherman's Cove (310) 510-1364 FAX
Avalon, CA 90704 USA "Knowledge is Good." -Faber
http://wrigley.usc.edu/hyperbaric/chamber